Thursday, June 29, 2017

what the?



So dinosaurs might’ve been around 30,000 years ago. Reminds me of an acid trip and a dream I had.

First, the acid trip.

Not a good one, but I’ll spare those details. Anyway, my friend began to shape-shift in my peripheral vision. First into an ancient Buddha-type figure, then into a golden reptilian, scaly and virtually nondescript type of creature that was attempting to scare me.

Then the dream: years later, a few people entered my dream but they were telepathic reptile-type creatures that were highly intelligent and very ancient. I remember deducing (or being “given” the lowdown) that they were what we humans today call the dinosaurs, but that we got it all wrong. They were beings that created splendid civilizations. They are still around, only not in the awesome form they once had. They were offering to make me some kind of deal, like to become a great writer/artist or something.

I declined.

So there you have it.

On top of that; not directly related but corollary: one time a therapist I was seeing when I was twenty because I had imbibed in too much LSD over too long a period of time and thought all of reality was an elaborate hologram specifically designed around me for reasons of study and play, when she asked if I knew what day it was I felt a pressure inside my head, heard her thoughts, and witnessed an eye blinking at me from atop her forehead. She had “shape-shifted” before me also. I remember thinking: if I say aloud what’s going on here, by all “appearances” I will be deemed insane and they will keep me indefinitely. So I said nothing. When asked “how do you feel?” I said “I am terrified.” She didn’t say anything one would think like “terrified of what” or “why do you think you feel that way? you simply forgot what day it was…”

Nope.
She said something rather cryptically jacked. “It’s ok. Well, it’s not ok, but it’s ok.”

Yup. Exact words.

I felt like I was a prisoner of some predatory species that had been around since time began but now, just for me, had temporarily de-cloaked.

They shot me up with thorazine and I drooled for the next few weeks until I fled that scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment